Monday, May 30, 2011

Long Weekend

So the Memorial Day weekend was not long enough......but I did get somethings done:)

I refinished my garage sale rockers. I painted them burnt orange, rough them up a little bit and put and brown glaze on them. LOVE them!!
I also found this cute table at a garage sale. I painted it avocado  green and stenciled our last name on the top of it. After I stenciled it I took some sand paper to it and made it look old and weathered. I really like the way it turned out!

.

Now if the sun would come out  .....So I can enjoy my porch!!


Linkin Up !!
http://www.thirtysixthavenue.com/
http://rhinestonebeagle.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Trust me, it has taken forever for the sun to come out here too. I finally got to enjoy my back deck yesterday...

    Love the color combos you chose for your projects. The chair colors are very similar to the "color of the month"....

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these and the colors you chose! That little table is adorable! Hope you get to enjoy them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of your find. I have been looking for rocking chairs to redo all over and have yet to come up with any. Yours look great!

    http://ashtonscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for helping me with my mirror! You guys rock!!! It looks so freakin good on my wall! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just looking at rockers like these at Sam's but they were nowhere near as nice (unfinished) and probably 3 times the price.

    Reba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi @ Making It Homey said..
    They look so nice, and I love the table too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy!! Do they really look good painted. Your Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great pop of color on the porch! Come check out my blog! i'm looking for visitors! :)

    ReplyDelete