Sunday, March 27, 2011

Easter Bird Nest

Hey this is Terilyn (aka Mom)

I am going to show you another tutorial. It's a bird nest all made out a thrift store odds and ends. I just found a bowl, mine was wood and a candle stick holder.
I then painted the stick, bowl, and a bird found at the dollar store (sorry forgot to get a before picture.) Used the E6000 to glue the bowl and stick together. And this was the end result!!

Britt also did one to! Love it!
LINKY PARTYS!!








Running with Glitter




Photobucket" />


 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! Thank you soOO much for the tutorial. Do you use a regular primer spray paint on all of those? Or is it specifically a metal primer? Thanks. Love the blog oh so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have one of these too!! Paint to match the bird house.

    Yes!!!! Your really awesome
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute :) I'm in love with anything to do with birds! Love the colors too. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog! I hope you'll be back and check out my giveaway that's going on! Would love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birdy-and Kelsy Thanks for visiting our blog!
    Birdy we just used regular white primer and then spray painted with the spring colors. Thanks for lookin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those - and so easy to do. I might have to make a few. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors...I love a sweet little birdie nest. I am a new follower.
    Holly
    504 Main

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally made some and linked to your blog. :) http://www.birdyisthewordy.com/2011/04/day-132.html
    Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete