Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Got Spray Paint???

I ventured around blog-land the other day and stumbled across this AWESOME idea on how to make over your shoes. So I thought I would give it a shot. So I grabbed some shoes that I liked but was not to fond of the color and gave it a new paint job with Rustoleum 2X coverage( the best paint ever, once you used Rustoleum 2X you'll never go back!) And here is the what happened... LOVE IT!     
 
Yep we even tried a purse (from a thrift store $2 make ya holla), stay tuned for AWESOME/SUPRISING result.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo! Love the red ones! Great job :)
    Found you on Running with Glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how do they feel on your feet? Like a brand new pair of shoes? These is a crazy idea! I think I might have a pair or two shoes that I can try this to! Thanks for linking to worskhop wednesay- hope to see you this week!goobyecityhellosuburbs

    ReplyDelete