Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just a reminder!



48 followers!!! WOW everyone that is great! 2 more and we are at 50! remember the dead line is the 24th ENTER TO WIN!  Here is a reminder of the rules!

We would like to thank everyone for their support ... We want to keep growing and we need your help! We want to hit 50 followers by April 24th... if you help us , you will be entered to win a beautiful unique shelf made by the boutique girls!!! 
There are two ways to enter to win a beautiful shelf made by the Boutique girls.
1) Please leave a comment telling me you are a follower or that you are a new follower.
2) Leave a comment to let me know you have blogged ,Facebook,twitter..etc  about this giveaway to receive two additional entries.
The dead line is April 24th.. GOOD LUCK!

8 comments:

  1. I posted this on Facebook. Hopefully you'll get your two more followers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower and I would love to win one of your cute shelves! They would be perfect in my daughter's room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Britteny it's Becca! I'm following and I posted a comment about your blog on my facebook page! :) Jess, the above commentor, is my cousin. Choose me for your give-away! Hope you're liking your new job. Barbara keeps calling me to come in. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am a new follower love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower.


    http://snippetsscrapsbydeedee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a new follower and love everything I've seen so far! So jealous you have a paint sprayer!!

    ReplyDelete